We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Technical Support Engineer to join our dynamic team.
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients and partners through to issue resolution.
- Field incoming questions from customers and partner teams.
- Efficiently troubleshoot and diagnose potential issues with the platform and other configurations, web services and integrations.
- Issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platform, including email, content, reporting, data, web services, system outage, end-user access, deployment issues and more.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams and individuals – as needed – to resolve customer issues.
- Thoroughly document customer issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and support in creation of troubleshooting guides, frequently asked questions, use cases etc.
- Periodically participate to the on-call rotation.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and email technology.
- Expertise on Adobe Campaign Standard product and integrations with other systems.
- Bachelors or higher education is nice to have, but not necessary.
- 3 years of experience in a tech support, help desk, or customer service position is ideal.
- Good knowledge of the following skills are required
- Database: SQL
- Familiarity with the following is a nice to have skillset (not mandatory)
- Alterian Marketing Suite
- Alterian Email Manager
- Alterian Campaign Manager
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and solving problems autonomously.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Fluent English language skills.
Position Type: Full Time
Shift: Day/Night EMEA (Rotates)
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code