We are Theorem! We are a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We run and manage all forms of digital campaigns for brands, publishers, agencies and platforms.
We believe in our people! We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas
We are searching for talent! We are looking for Project Managers who have led MarTech or marketing domain technology projects. Our projects cover all media and marketing (email, digital display, social, search, campaign management, create, data, reporting , marketing cloud and more). If you are digitally minded, have killer project management skills, industry experience and love working with clients, then we want to connect!
This is an opportunity to bring your proven results to an incredible team and help fuel our growth. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams and has a high level of external client engagement. As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of multiple concurrent projects related to consulting, implementation, and solutions on a range of digital engagements. Our PMs are pivotal as they are the bridge between our delivery teams and clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all aspects of the project, including timelines, scope, technical requirements, resourced allocation and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery.
- Drive project scope by locking down high-level requirements, goals and objectives from business and technical stakeholders, and translating those to detailed sprint plans and backlogs.
- Cultivate relationships across consulting and engineering teams while serving directly as the end-to-end liaison with the customer.
- Lead several projects concurrently, with a remote & onsite team, while balancing competing priorities on both internal and external deliverables.
- Own communication and actions around technical risks, mitigation strategies, expectations, priorities and schedules for project and milestones.
- Build project team, manage resource allocation and transition during the course of the project.
- Establish processes to manage scope changes over the project life cycle, and identify and resolve project issues as necessary.
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project statuses, updates, risks, burn reports and billing information in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate domain knowledge, and facilitate the development of requirements in consideration of known technical capabilities and limitations.
- Work with consulting and engineering teams to provide recommendations for solutions and support improvements that increase customer value.
- Facilitate and solidify project processes by creating, managing, and updating documentation, templates reports and best practices.
- Promote team synergy among project team members, and foster transparent communication.
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of progressive experience in digital domain with interactive agency or consulting experience in a client-facing role preferred.
- 2+ years experience in technical project management, ideally in marketing technology domain.
- Understanding of the digital media space and familiar with marketing technologies.
- Expereience in agile project methodology along with project management tools such as Smartsheet, JIRA, ClickUp, Monday.com or BaseCamp etc, Preferred.
- Project management certification a plus.
- Good understanding of marketing technology and related systems and integrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing platforms and tools like Sailthru, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, or other enterprise-level applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of component-based design, front-end templating frameworks and data management.
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives, solve problems and anticipate challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to break down and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Ability to network and build relationships (internally and externally.
- Strategic thinking -develop and assess options against business requirements and weigh technical impacts of those decisions on their broader architecture.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
- Track record of working cross- functionally with internal teams from the end of the sales cycle throught successful product implementation.
Why work for us?
We are awesome! WE have incredible benetifs (we pay 80%)! WE support remote working and a great work/life balance!
We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organizations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally.
We offer remote work opportunities, a very generous PTO policy, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, and other company funded employee programs. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, by hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters. Come join our team, and build on the possibilities!