We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgeable Software Engineer to join our dynamic team.
- Proficiency with HCL Unica Campaign software (previously known as IBM Unica).
- Must have experience in developing, supporting, maintaining, performance setup and configuration of Unica Campaign, Unica Interact, Unica Leads and Unica Marketing Operations.
- Experience in Unica Marketing Operations for enterprise planning, collaboration, and workflow that provides a complete solution for the needs of marketers
- Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge on campaign marketing life cycle
- Experience in customer segmentation or data warehouse/ETL development.
- Familiar with logical database design, data warehousing, experience with Teradata environment is preferred.
- Experience working with at least one business intelligence/reporting tool (Jira, Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, and MicroStrategy).
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- SQL (must have- any SQL) Teradata (nice to have) Data analysis (nice to have).
- Generating/Updating process documentation
- Ability to research and resolve complex problems
- Identifying process improvements
- Troubleshooting any technical issues
- Acquiring trainings as per business requirement
- Work prioritization and distribution
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 2- 4 years of relevant experience in Campaign Marketing
- Proficient on Campaign Management Tool – Unica
- Knowledge on best practices of Campaign Marketing
- Excellent knowledge on SQL
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience on other Campaign Management Tools – Adobe, Tealium, SFMC, Eloqua, Pega
- End to End knowledge on Campaign Management
Why Work For Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code