We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Social Media Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Manage and deliver an allocation of social media campaigns with exceptional service, high quality of execution.
- Proactively monitor campaign delivery, analyze and make optimization recommendations.
- Provide campaign pacing and post campaign reporting.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy, ensuring minimal error margins (2% or less) while working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, suggest and implement optimizations to maximize ROI and ensure KPIs and objectives are met.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Product teams to achieve optimal campaign delivery.
- Proactively identify and address risk in workflow to maximize revenue and liaise with third party technology vendors as needed.
- Publish organic content to social media accounts within the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Build, traffic and launch campaigns with the following platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads Manager, YouTube Google Ads, The Trade Desk, Google Campaign Manger.
- Perform pre- and post- launch quality assurance tagging, creating and audience targeting.
- Adhere to client information security requirements performing process/product level information security risk and/or threat analysis.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of social media campaign experience with a MCA/BE/BCA
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Background in campaign management working across various social platforms including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads Manager, YouTube Google Ads, The Trade Desk, Google Campaign Manger.
- Proven ability to work in a team -focused, fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Agile work ethic with the ability to adapt to changes and prioritize focus with autonomy.
- The candidate must possess good analytical skills with high level of attention to details.
- Open to expanding skill sets and knowledge base.
- Ability to maintain agile work schedule based upon client and project requirements.
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code