We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgeable SFMC Developer to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for implementing solution based on the blue print or design document
- Provide recommendations on solutions to optimize, improve the process and communicate the findings to the clients and stakeholders
- Designing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing marketing cloud, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, building journeys etc.
- Candidate must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc.
- Work collaboratively with team, identify upskilling needs, training, coaching
- Strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of all modules in marketing cloud mainly exact target, mobile studio, social studio, SF DMP
- Developing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration.
- Manage the process of designing, building, and launching Email Campaigns.
- Team Management & Training on SFMC tool and for SFMC certifications
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on SFMC Knowledge of X platforms
- Certiﬁed SFMC Developer
- Experience onboarding new projects on SFMC
- Technical knowledge on Marketing automation and CRM systems
- Experience handling end to end implementation projects on SFMC
- Web UI : HTML5, CSS, Jquery UI, Angular JS, React JS, JQuery, responsive design
- Expertise in handling complex amp scripting – scratch coding and debugging
- Experience with programming skills – Any: C,C++, Java,C#,MVC
- Proﬁcient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce API integration based on previous work.
- Experience on data integration from external source into Salesforce is a plus.
- Web services (POST, SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Good to have – Experience on Pardot – Marketing Automation and other studios of marketing cloud – Salesforce DMP, Data Studio, Social Studio and Mobile Studio.
Why Work For Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code