We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our dynamic team.
As a Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will be part of a consulting team responsible for participating in multiple, simultaneous projects. These projects include Marketing Cloud configuration, Marketing Cloud connect requirements for sales, Service Cloud and other integrations with Marketing Cloud.
- Responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts, business analysts, and developers to create, implement and deliver on solutions bases Marketing Cloud Projects.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation and support of Mobile Studio, Advertising studio, Web Studio, Personalization Builder, Analytics builder, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector, Salesforce Marketing cloud Reporting, initial instance setup and configuration including SAP, setting up preference centers and AMPScript.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, functional design, process design (including flow mapping and customer journeys,), configuration, testing, training and defining support procedures.
- Lead client facing discovery sessions, project kickoff meetings and ongoing project status meetings to provide quality solutions for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects.
- Develop technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholder requirements.
- Collaborate with project management team to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues.
- Execute advanced configuration activities per he assigned work orders.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of hands on experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise in digital marketing with a high proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SQL.
- Experience scoping Salesforce Marketing Cloud services.
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrated skills across different components of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform including Journey Builder, Email Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, etc.
- Experience developing and delivering Salesforce solutions in a client facing role.
- Strong consulting and marketing technology implementation experience with proven ability to execute projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud APIs and systems integrations is required.
- Must be a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant with bonus points for being a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Admin and/or a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer.
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code