We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable SFMC Client Delivery Tech Lead to join our dynamic team.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of handling team, hands-on design, development experience in Salesforce marketing cloud.
- Allocate work to team members based on client specifications and deadlines (TAT), criticality of work, member’s awareness of project etc..
- Handhold team members and providing guidance on development work
- Take on end-to end development work for critical projects i.e. understanding client specifications; scoping, coding, ensuring Hygiene factors are done, testing at every stage, providing testing document and finally generating reports for clients
- Identify and develop common application that can be used across clients
- Ensure code reviews session are done on a weekly basis
- QA/testing for other development
- Ensure team targets are met in terms of production volumes, accuracy and TAT
- Send audit reports and MIS to reporting authorities at desired periodicity
- Track and monitor team performance to achieve quality and productivity standards; team appraisals, periodic review meetings and feedback
- Liaise with customers in getting any clarifications that they may have, resolving customer issues and queries
- Manage and solve issues and escalations from team members, provide hands-on technical support
- Make team members aware of their roles and responsibilities
- Motivate team and keeping the team morale up
- Training new members and grooming existing members
- Maintaining open line of communication with customers; management and team
- Escalating team or customer issues if required
- Ensuring continuous improvement initiatives are taken for both internal and external customers
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In Oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate with 6 to 8 Years’ of Experience in handling team and on design, development SFMC platform with a certification of SFMC development, email specialist and SFMC consultant.
- Technical knowledge on marketing automation and CRM systems
- Experience handling end-to-end implementation projects on SFMC
- Conﬁguring required Data Extensions, E-Mails, Contents and other activities (Microsites, User-Initiated mails, Triggered E-Mails, Programs and various other send).
- Conﬁguring new instances into marketing cloud – Sender proﬁle, delivery proﬁle, RMM, SAP etc.
- Marketing cloud Connect – Worked on Salesforce Objects and capable in retrieving data from Salesforce Objects – Sales cloud/Service cloud to Marketing cloud
- Creating Automations using automation studio activities and capable to troubleshoot any issues within the automations created.
- Creating Contact attributes and Journeys using Contact Builder & Journey Builder Dashboards.
- Creating cloud pages/custom preference center pages and building suitable functionalities per the client requirement.
- Experience in handling projects on various other studios of SFMC like Mobile Studio, Ad Studio,
- Social studio.
- Knowledge on Interaction studio
- Web UI: HTML5, CSS, JQuery UI, Angular JS, React JS, JQuery, responsive design
- Expertise in handling complex amp scripting – scratch coding and debugging
- Experience with programming skills – Any: C, C++, Java, C#, MVC
- Proﬁcient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce API integration based on previous work. Experience on data integration from external source into Salesforce is a plus.
- Web services (POST, SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Good to have – Experience on Pardot – Marketing Automation and other studios of marketing cloud – Salesforce DMP, Data Studio, Social Studio and Mobile Studio.
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code