Theorem is looking for a dynamic Demand Generation & Growth Marketing Manager to grow our sales pipeline through demand generation techniques, growth marketing strategies, inbound lead generation, client and prospect nurture campaigns and marketing outreach strategies. This position sits within our Marketing Team, but the goal is to drive new sales opportunities through marketing driven client and prospect engagements.
Theorem is a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We create, deliver and optimize digital marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most successful brands. We take existing marketing business strategies for brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms and translate them into actionable digital campaigns. Ideal candidates are located NY, NJ, CT, but open to remote candidates as well.
If this sounds like you, apply today to tart your journey with Theorem!
- You have experience! You have at least 3 years proven experience
- You know your stuff! A solid understanding of acquisition channels such as outbound email, digital paid media, campaign management, affiliates and partnerships and content strategy.
- You take risks! By offering strategies to drive revenue, create demand generation best practices, experimentation, and iteration.
- You can influence! You will be able to translate our audience targets into tangible and actionable lists of warm prospects.
- You can show us the money! Demonstrated experience increasing pipeline growth, driving conversions and ROI. Constantly looking for new ways to scale.
- You love creative content! You are an expert at crafting highly engaging client engagement Programs
- Your passion is integrated marketing – that blends digital, and engaging content syndication and ads along with on demand activities.
- You love technology! You know or can learn CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Pardot) and Account-Based Marketing platforms
- You Love Reports! You can show us campaign results through data!
- You love results! Track campaigns, scale success and action on necessary changes; experience with budgeting, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
- You want a team! Work collaboratively with colleagues to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- You love being social! A social media native, fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (and are always on the lookout for other emerging platforms)
What you will do:
- Build Lead Generation / Growth Marketing strategies for our target audience groups (retail brands, D2C brands, entertainment brands, publishers and technology platforms)
- Collaborate with marketing and Sales to create growth marketing content: marketing emails, social media content (paid and organic), landing pages, forms, etc.
- Generate high-quality MQLs and SQLs resulting in a direct impact to pipeline.
- Optimizing lead gen activities such as paid search, paid social, paid display, content syndication, and CPL
- Identifying new channels/sources to drive MQL conversion
- Analyze and optimize the qualification process for the marketing leads database to identify and promote “sales ready” leads
- Report and present on pipeline data, key metrics of lead gen results, benchmark KPIs, budgets, spend, etc
- Design custom communication strategies for target accounts with direction from management • Analyze the value of participating in industry events; recommend participation in shows and speaking engagements • Event Logistics – Liaising with relevant stakeholders to successfully have PAAY exhibit, sponsor, and/or secure speaking engagements
- Build a reporting process to present your learning, and present new ways to optimize results
- Always keep up to date with industry trends and implement into the work
- Be creative, be bold, take risk, deliver results
Why Work For Theorem?
We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organizations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally.
We also offer remote work opportunities, a very generous PTO policy, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, and other company funded employee programs. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters.