We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Senior Software Engineer skilled in PHP, Lamp and Laravel to join our dynamic team.
- 4 to 7 years of full cycle PHP Project experience.
- Review and understand the business goals, information architecture, user personas, and the existing product’s user flows, site maps, and functionality
- Identify analytics tools and evaluate results
- Identify current issues and areas of improvement
- Schedule meetings, collaborate, and coordinate with product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create multiple, rapid, high fidelity wireframes and prototypes with input from product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create user flows and site flows
- Work directly on client project with minimal directions/ support
- Communicate extensively
- Mentor junior bunch in issue resolution and optimization of codebase
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any Graduate with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Core PHP project.
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and PHP web frameworks – Laravel with 5 experience
- Experience of WordPress experience would be an advantage
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding and implementing solutions on Google Ad Manager (Must have)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, proactive, and helpful
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code