We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Senior Software Engineer well versed in MSBI and Redshift to join our dynamic team.
- 4 to 6 years of full cycle MSBI, redshift design development and integration experience.
- MSBI developer with hand son experience and expertise MSBI – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS/PowerBI/Tableau, redshift integration
- Review and understand the business goals, information architecture, user personas, and the existing product’s user flows, site maps, and functionality
- Identify analytics tools and evaluate results
- Identify current issues and areas of improvement
- Schedule meetings, collaborate, and coordinate with product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create multiple, rapid, high fidelity wireframes and prototypes with input from product owners, user interface designers, and developers
- Create user flows and site flows
- Work directly on client project with minimal directions/ support
- Communicate extensively
- Mentor junior bunch in issue resolution and optimization of codebase
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any Graduate with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Core MSBI and redshift project.
- Should be strong in SQL and DB concepts.
- Hands-on experience in SSIS/SSRS (Primary skill SSIS, secondary skill SSRS)
- Should have worked in minimum 3 end to end MSBI projects
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and Query Tuning
- Strong TSQL Programming skills XML shredding
- Analyzing /Debugging Stored Procedures, Functions
- Minimal knowledge in C# (Business Logic)
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Designing and building multi-terabyte, full end-to-end Data Warehouse infrastructure from the ground up on Confidential Redshift for large scale data handling Millions of records every day.
- Implementing and Managing ETL solutions and automating operational processes.
- Optimizing and tuning the Redshift environment, enabling queries to perform up to 100x faster for Tableau and SAS Visual Analytics
- Wrote various data normalization jobs for new data ingested into Redshift
- Advanced knowledge on Confidential Redshift and MPP database concepts.
- Migrated on premise database structure to Confidential Redshift data warehouse
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code