We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Senior Software Engineer well versed in SFMC to join our dynamic team.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years’ experience working on SFMC platforms and development.
- Responsible for implementing solution based on the blue print or design document
- Provide recommendations on solutions to optimize improve the process and communicate the ﬁndings to the clients and stakeholders
- Designing and developing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing marketing cloud, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualiﬁcation, suppressions, segmentation, arbitration, building journeys etc.
- Candidate must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, ﬁlter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc.
- Work collaboratively with team, identify upskilling needs, training, coaching
- Strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of all modules in marketing cloud mainly exact target, mobile studio, social studio, SF DMP
- Manage the process of designing, building, and launching Email Campaigns.
- Team Management & Training on SFMC tool and for SFMC certiﬁcations.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In Oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate with 3 to 6 Years’ of Experience on SFMC platform and a certified SFMC Developer.
- Technical knowledge on marketing automation and CRM systems
- Experience handling end-to-end implementation projects on SFMC
- Conﬁguring required Data Extensions, E-Mails, Contents and other activities (Microsites, User-Initiated mails, Triggered E-Mails, Programs and various other send).
- Conﬁguring new instances into marketing cloud – Sender proﬁle, delivery proﬁle, RMM, SAP etc.
- Marketing cloud Connect – Worked on Salesforce Objects and capable in retrieving data from Salesforce Objects – Sales cloud/Service cloud to Marketing cloud
- Creating Automations using automation studio activities and capable to troubleshoot any issues within the automations created.
- Creating Contact attributes and Journeys using Contact Builder & Journey Builder Dashboards.
- Creating cloud pages/custom preference center pages and building suitable functionalities per the client requirement.
- Experience in handling projects on various other studios of SFMC like Mobile Studio, Ad Studio,
- Social studio.
- Knowledge on Interaction studio
- Web UI: HTML5, CSS, JQuery UI, Angular JS, React JS, JQuery, responsive design
- Expertise in handling complex amp scripting – scratch coding and debugging
- Experience with programming skills – Any: C, C++, Java, C#, MVC
- Proﬁcient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce API integration based on previous work. Experience on data integration from external source into Salesforce is a plus.
- Web services (POST, SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Good to have – Experience on Pardot – Marketing Automation and other studios of marketing cloud – Salesforce DMP, Data Studio, Social Studio and Mobile Studio.
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Shift: EMEA/Late EMEA
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code