We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Senior Software Engineer well versed in AEM to join our dynamic team.
- 7+ years of AEM experience with 5+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor or clients to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Write application code and extensions for the Adobe Experience Manager that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
- Ability to train and mentor other AEM resources and scale them up
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate with 7+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM.
- Experience with integrating AEM with other products and vendors.
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGI framework, and DAM.
- Understanding & experience in Micro-services and headless CMS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/ Cruise Control/ Maven/ GitHub)
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, proactive, and helpful
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code