We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable and experienced SEM Specialist to join our dynamic team.
- Manage and deliver an allocation of campaigns (including trafficking) through exceptional service and quality of execution, proactively monitoring campaign delivery and making optimization proposals.
- Collaborate with sales, operations and product teams to achieve solutions for the business and its customers
- Evaluate new 3rd Party Ad Serving Partners
- Assist in diagnosis of problems on different Ad Serving platforms
- Advance Reporting (Cross Site Duplication, Site Level Frequency, Exposure to Conversion, Time Lag to Conversion).
- Ensure 100% of all allocated campaigns delivered successfully where creative SLA is met.
- Ensure less than 2% of revenue from allocated work to be returned to advertiser through credit
- Maintain an error rate of less than 2% (98% accuracy)
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience working in SEM
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Shift: Night/ Late EMEA
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code