We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable SEM & Social Media Lead to join our dynamic team.
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their wholistic digital marketing needs including but not limited to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of key client relationships, which requires calls, meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and deriving action items from data points
- Track record of analyzing PPC issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Alignment of social media strategy and content to brand messages with marketing campaign priorities.
- Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and account structure
- Develop and executive various strategies to increase paid media traffic
- Manage and professionally develop the SEM team, effectively sharing knowledge, coordinating training sessions, and refining skills sets
- Stay up-to-date with new search trends and industry news and disseminate throughout team
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 years of experience in end-to-end SEM, 2 to 4 years of experience handling team.
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and client servicing skills
- Strong understanding of social media analytics (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and display, such as Marin Tools
- Excellent analytical, technical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Populating weekly reports, escalation tracker & weekly stats
- 100% Adherence to SLA – TAT & Quality
- Excellent communication skills
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code