PROJECT MANAGER- (MARTECH & EMAIL AUTOMATION)- REMOTE (ANYWHERE IN US)
Project Managers wanted who can lead top brands and clients through marketing technology implementaions, email marketing automation and Martech digital transformation projects!
We are Theorem! We are a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We run and manage all forms of digital campaigns for brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms. We believe in our People! We believethat strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas.
We are searching for talent! We are looking for Projects Managers who have led Martech, email marketing/auotomation or marketing domain technology projects. Our projects cover all media and marketing (email, digital display, social, search, campaign management, creative, data, reporting, marketing cloud). If you are digitally minded, have killer project management skills, industry experience and love working with clients, then we want to connect!
This is an opportunity to bring your proven results to an incredible team and help fuel our growth. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams and has a high level of external client engagement. As a PM you will be responsible for the management of multiple concurrent projects related to consulting, implementation, and solutions on a range of digital engagements. Our PMs are the bridge between our delivery teams and the client.
What you will be doing:
- Lead projects centered around Martech, Email Marketing & Automation, AB testing, and strategy
- Manage project timeline, scope, technical requirements, resource allocation and ensure on-time high-quality delivery.
- Create and build marketing automation and journey workflows
- Design and brand email templates for marketing and transactional emails
- Design email templates build systems leveraging platform-specfic scripting
- Lead ESP (email service provider) migrations (example- from Salesforce Marketing to Sailthru)
- Manage third party tool implementations (example Liveclicker or Movable Ink)
- Own communication and action around technical risks, mitigation strategies, expectations, priorities and schedules for project and milestones.
- Partner with internal teams to create project team, manage resource allocation and transition during the course of the project.
- Use your project management theories (PMP certifications) for successful outcomes
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project statuses, updates, risks, burn reports and billing information in a timely manner.
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years experience in digital domain with interactive agency or consulting experience
- Experience leading projects in any of following areas- Martech, Email marketing, Email Automation, digital operations, digital marketing technology implementations
- 2+ years’ experience in project management in marketing technology domain
- Experienced in agile project methodology along with project management tools such as Smartsheet, JIRA, ClickUp, Monday.com or BaseCamp etc. preferred.
- ESP Migration Experience
- Project management certification a plus.
- Good understanding of marketing technology and related systems and integrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing platforms and tools like Sailthru, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Adobe Experience Manager, or other enterprise-level applications.
- Knowledge of third party integrations (Liveclicker, Kickdynamic, or similar)
- Working knowledge and understanding of component-based design, front-end templating frameworks and data management.
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives, solve problems and anticipate challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to break down and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking, Exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
Why work for us?
We are awesome! We have incredible benefits (we pay 80%)! We support remote working and a great work/life balance!
We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organizations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally. We also offer remote work opportunities, a very generous PTO policy, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, and other company funded employee programs. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, by hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters.