We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a seasoned PHP Full Stack Developer to add to our dynamic team.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 8 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks – Like CodeIgniter, Laravel. Strong knowledge on any one JS framework (ExtJS/NodeJS/React/AngularJS)
- Strong hold on CorePHP concepts and logic
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Working knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with MySQL/SQL databases and declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code