We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world.
We are looking for a seasoned Manager, Paid Search to own the strategy and performance of our paid search and SEM activity for multiple brands, clients and agencies. This role will impact our paid search planning and media-buying strategy to ensure that campaigns are optimized with high levels of growth. Key candidates will understand the industry, keep abreast with market trends and be the SEM thought leader for our teams. This role will influence our clients and internal teams, so the key candidate must enjoy working with diverse clients and brands, and leading remote teams.
This Manager of Paid Search Strategy is the key bridge for our relationships with Google, Microsoft and other partners to drive results within our Paid Search practice. This is a client facing role, requiring strong technical Paid Search skills, and the passion to work with teams to drive results. A strong mix of research, analysis of data, creative development, and client interaction is what makes this role interesting.
This position can be 100% remote (though we do have beautiful NJ office space with free snacks, drinks, and coffee). This opportunity will have several Zoom meetings throughout the week with internal and external clients. We are a great team, smart, and fun to work with. Our culture embraces independent-thinkers who want to impact, influence, and grow! Our benefits are top notch!!!
The Impactful Things You Will Do:
- Create and executing SEM/PPC campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo and marketplaces like Amazon for awesome brands and clients
- Forecast, Suggest & Manage Budgets and Budget Pacing in multiple PPC
- Be the trusted leader for a Paid Search practice, educate our teams and clients, and deliver impactful solutions
- Lead a small team of offshore Search Specialists (India teams) and manage deadlines to ensure timely completion of client deliverables such as campaign builds and audits
- Present paid search performance results, uncover growth levers and be the thought leader in this area
- Participate in the client discovery process to understand their goals, and consult with them and recommend better solutions, approaches, and outcomes
- Work directly with client contacts in weekly and ad hoc meetings, translating client goals into action items that benefit their Search practice
- Deploy systematic A/B testing using a multitude of campaign variables to increase the efficiency of PPC campaign budgets to increase leads/conversions, expand search impression share and drive higher ROI for our clients
- Lead landing page optimization strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimizations
- Educate company on search marketing industry trends and best practices
- Launch and test Google’s Smart Bidding technology to leverage Google’s machine learning for semi-automated bidding
- Conduct Search Campaign Optimization tasks throughout the campaign life-cycle (Keyword Enhancements, Keyword Bidding, Bid Strategy Experimentation, Ad- Testing, Geo-Targeting, etc.)
- Source, Pause, and Add Keywords as relevant to campaign goals (Brand, Non-
Brand, Competitor, etc.)
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ yrs. experience managing Paid Search Marketing (SEM/PPC) campaigns and working with end clients, Agency experience preferred
- Highly Skilled on Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing Ads, etc. (Google AdWords
- Experience working with teams and clients
- Advanced Search expertise and ability to oversee and review the work of Theorem’s Search Analysts & Specialists – ability to give targeted feedback.
- Strong understanding of the Paid Search Landscape and how to improve on important ROI metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, IS, ROAS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with US/EU-based Clients
- Ability to Digest & Compartmentalize Data as Needed
- Ability to create meaningful presentations and Perform Client Presentations on ROI targets and other campaign goals
- Comfortable “Owning” Campaigns and Managing Spends
- Attention to detail and time management skills a must
Bonus Points for Skills or Certifications in These:
- Advanced Skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Kenshoo and other popular Management tools a plus
- Search Ad Copywriting Experience is a plus
- Experience with Search copywriting a plus but not required
- Experience in social media campaign management a plus but not required
Location – Chatham, NJ or Remote
Why work for Theorem?
Theorem offers excellent work/life balance and growth opportunities. We believe in our clients, teams, and the individual growth of our employees. Our core values and culture, and people is the foundation of our success. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code