We are Theorem!
We are a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We run and manage all forms of digital campaigns for brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms. Our client list spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies
We believe in our people!
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Theorem attracts some of the industry’s best talent who lead with data and creativity.
We are searching for talent!
Theorem is looking for an exceptional Manager / Director of Digital Media Strategy. This role requires the ability to effectively solve clients’ business challenges through analysis and optimization of paid media and website performance. The ideal candidate has comprehensive media and marketing expertise and the skills to provide strategic thought leadership through the customer journey and how to drive business growth. Our ideal candidates have a deep understanding of media analytics, how consumers interact with various channels and the ability to build omnichannel media strategies.
- Drive client business objectives by developing digital media and web strategies to improve performance
- Experience developing impactful data-based, omni-channel strategies (including media, CRM, site and mobile, etc.
- Conduct data analysis across variety of media tools and platforms to understand customer behaviors and uncover unexpected insights to fuel recommendations
- Develop and present strategic recommendations to key clients
- Direct internal teams on the implementation and execution of strategies
- Partner with Consulting, Delivery, Analytics, Ad Ops & Creative teams on strategy management
- Develop funnel analysis, media attribution and customer journey analytics reports
- Collaborate with leadership to further develop the Theorem D2C business offering
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on holistic marketing, media strategy and analytics
- Participate in the development of new and incremental business, including relationship building with account teams
Does this sound like you?
- 5-10 years of experience and a track record of driving client performance in an agency or consulting role.
- A strong analytical thinker and translator with exceptional research skills to uncover the data and insights that drives strategic planning and implementation
- A digital marketing problem-solver with the ability to drive business growth by identifying client pain points, data analysis and storytelling
- A persuasive storyteller with natural curiosity and ability to shift perspective and illustrate powerful insights and potential through data
- A firm understanding of digital platforms, new technology and emerging platforms- and can influence best practices
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with a variety of different clients and verticals; D2C experience is a plus
- Passion for the latest marketing trends that shape and influence the industry, consumer behaviour and how they access information
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills
- Experience in UX is a plus
- Wide contact network is a plus
Why work for us?
We support remote work and believe in work/life balance. You will be inspired by our leaders and grow as an individual. We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organisations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, by hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters.