We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a seasoned Hybrid Developer to own the development of the detailed designs for a multitude of projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in designing, building and launching mobile applications with expertise with Ionic Framework and Phone Gap Is needed to qualify
- Work with lead architects to conceptualize and prototype the appropriate solutions.
- Present solutions to the development team
- Document the design of the business component and database objects required to implement the solution
- Recommend technological solutions/options when required on projects and teams to achieve business objectives
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Develop, enhance and test front-end web and hybrid mobile applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple form factors and devices
- Compose well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 8 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3, Bootstrap, Nativescript Framework using Angular/VueJS, React Native, Hybrid Mobile App Development, PhoneGap/Cordova, Ionic 3/4 Framework
- Experience designing and developing hybrid mobile applications for one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android etc.)
- Solid understanding of push notification configuration and implementation on both app and server side for iOS and Android platforms
- Experience consuming and creating REST services
- Working knowledge and experience with agile methodologies
- Must be able to ship mobile applications to Android and IOS stores
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code