We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Front End Architect to join our dynamic team.
The Frontend Architect (FA) will work directly with the client and internal consulting teams to define solution use cases and translate them into technical documents. FA will play a key role in the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, share implementation best practices, and recommend solution alternatives. This role will interact closely with external systems and infrastructure and lead multiple technical projects/developer resources simultaneously.
- An effective Front-end Architect establishes a technical vision with the development team and works with developers to turn it into reality
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns
- Review unit test plans, tests, and code coverage to ensure high quality delivery
- Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
- Good experience working closely with design teams and exposure to design tools like zeplin, invisions
- Be involved in the conceptual phase of projects
- Come up with innovative technology focused ideas
- Involvement with internal and external community initiatives.
- Lead on team driven development approach
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
- Provide thought leadership to the business around innovative technology lead solutions
- Management of project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 8 -12 years of working experience working with front-end web development
- Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch
- Highly proficient with CSS pre-processors such as Less/Sass/Scss, Flexbox
- Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated and solved UI performance issues
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable Modules and Components
- Mastery of npm, JS library structure, JS library packaging, & JS library publishing
- Good knowledge of Frontend build tools such as Gulp, Webpack or Rollup.js
- Architect solutions, establish best practices and introduce/implement new technologies.
- Need to have experience in task estimation along with risk identification
- Deep understanding of Web Performance and Web Accessibility
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
Location: Mysore/Bangalore, India
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code