We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Email Web Developer to join our dynamic team.
- Analyze client design requirements and convert them into web designs.
- Develop web designs (landing pages, newsletters, email templates, web pages).
- Design simple and dynamic web designs using the principles of web 2.0 and layout techniques.
- Perform content updates, URL maintenance and data management.
- Ensure functional and rendering testing for all development work done before sign-off.
- Record daily task execution and status in timesheet.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience working as Email developer.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge and hands on experience in HTML5, CSS, java scripting, Web2.0.
- Experience in responsive build techniques, Grid layout concepts,W3 compliance and Good knowledge on Photoshop and Dreamweaver (CS5 & CS6),
- Newsletter and landing page design experience a plus.
- Must possess high level of attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Open to furthering education and expanding skill sets
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule in order to accommodate project ad client needs.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code