We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Email Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Manage client email marketing campaigns and processes including client communications, campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectation setting.
- Exercise proactive approach, independent judgment and discretion when communicating and resolving issues.
- Manage multiple email campaigns, SMS, and push campaigns including sending proofs and incorporating feedback from the customers with tight timelines.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data transfers and data integration issues as part of complex, dynamic messaging templates.
- Make recommendations on process improvement and operational execution on delivery of data and creative assets to support business.
- Utilize effective customer service techniques to handle client concerns.
- Work with various internal departments to manage client issues, assess impact, and develop solutions.
- Lead process definition with clients on workflow to receive and manage messaging assets for campaigns.
- Manage creative asset delivery, coordination, and processing.
- Perform analytics, establish regular analysis process, and create benchmark to identify trends or issues and produce reports for analyzing program results.
- Proof and quality check projects.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files documenting specific requirements of each client.
- Handle customer questions and complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Facilitate management of client enhancement projects.
- Assist in documenting, scoping, and communicating change orders.
- Train Clients on the use of email marketing program management, reporting, and analysis applications.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience working as Email Manager.
- Experience on managing client email marketing campaigns including communicating with clients on campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectation setting.
- Exercise proactive approach and discretion in resolving client issues
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge and hands on experience in HTML5, CSS, java scripting, Web2.0.
- Experience in responsive build techniques, Grid layout concepts,W3 compliance.
- Hands on knowledge in Photoshop and Dreamweaver (CS5 & CS6),
- Newsletter and landing page design experience a plus.
- The candidate must possess high level of attention to detail, in-depth analytical skills and present a clear thought process.
- Open to expanding knowledge and furthering skill sets
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of current Email Marketing trends and best practices.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule in order to accommodate project ad client needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code