We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. Theorem is a long standing Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner, and due to our extreme growth and success, we are recruiting for a seasoned sales hunter to drive revenue for this part of our business.
The Business Development Director will use their expertise of marketing cloud solutions, the Salesforce ecosystem and the Salesforce partner ecosystem to grow Theorem’s marketing cloud revenues, across four channels:
- Salesforce Partners – The top Salesforce agencies and partners who typically do not offer marketing cloud services.
- Publishers – Work with our account teams to sell marketing cloud services to our existing publisher customers.
- New Prospects – Work with our sales and marketing team to sell marketing cloud to new brand prospects.
- Salesforce – Work with Salesforce to raise our profile, create the right contacts and ultimately sell direct to their customers.
The Business Development Director will help define our services, improve our value proposition and advise on best sales practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead our partner relationships with Salesforce and their account executives
- Understand, optimize and work within the Salesforce ecosystem and the Salesforce portal
- Create and drive revenue while enhancing our marketing cloud sales strategy.
- Drive client relationships including identifying and forming relationships with decision makers and influencers at new prospects.
- Actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through relentless planning, outreach, and networking.
- Be entrepreneurial – stay current with industry news to develop marketing initiatives case studies and sales pitches. Audie, benchmark and assess our current marketing cloud offering vs. our competitors and vs. the opportunity in the market.
- Build out our direct to customer marketing cloud value proposition and pricing strategy.
- Provide feedback to our consultancy team and Salesforce delivery team to constantly improve our Salesforce services. Educate about what the client and market are asking for.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction on complex projects across strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
- Work across different teams, onshore and offshore, and build a collaborative environment.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- You have 8+ years of experience in a sales role, ideally 3+ within the Salesforce ecosystem, preferably at Salesforce or at a Salesforce Partner.
- You are passionate about the marketing cloud landscape and Salesforce as a platform.
- You have a strong ability to hear client needs and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process and systems.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusts, humble and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals.
- You are motivated, disciplined, proactive and able to work/identify opportunities independently.
- You have great personality and want to work with a team who is smart, fun and innovative.
Why work for Theorem?
Theorem is a great place to work offering phenomenal growth opportunities. We believe in our clients, teams, and the individual growth of our employees. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to Theorem’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
We pay 80% of all heal benefit costs for you and your dependents (medical, dental, vision) and we have a 401(k) matching plan. WE have generous PTO policies, and a visible leadership team. You will grow, make and impact and be inspired!