We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world.
We are recruiting for a talented Digital Marketing Associate to wear many hats to support our digital marketing, content creation, lead generation efforts, social media, and email marketing management. This is a remote opportunity for now, but eventually you will join our energizing and collaborative team in our beautiful Chatham NJ office full of free snacks, coffee, and fun.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing, social engagement and brand management? Do you enjoy being a part of a team that is growing a cutting-edge company’s brand? Are you creative, self-motivated, and analytical? Are you excited to work with a bold and synergistic sales and marketing team? Then this is the position for you.
The Marketing Associate will wear multiple hats, support the digital marketing and sales team, and build incredible skills for digital media marketing.
The Impactful Things You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to scale branding efforts, scale thought leadership outreach and continue executing marketing campaign strategies to support lead nurturing and pipeline growth
- Support the digital marketing strategy and marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Create impactful marketing materials (mostly digital, but some print) – landing pages, emails, blog posts, reports
- Manage content calendars and deadlines
- Conduct Research for industry marketing trends and best practices for trending topics, new technologies and channels
- Create reports to present to management team based on marketing efforts (including marketing and sales KPIs – views, clicks, opens, CTRs, leads, conversions, etc.)
- Develop and build marketing campaigns with the marketing manager and design team
- Assist with social media marketing
- Schedule and deploy marketing campaigns and associated social posts
- Build and monitor lead nurture and lead generation campaigns in Pardot
- Work with the design team to create branded content for marketing and sales purpose
Who You Are:
- 4 Year College Degree, Marketing type Major preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience (strong internships will be considered as experience)
- Loves Social Media Marketing and has experience with social posts/marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (and are always on the lookout for other emerging platforms)
- Experience with campaign management and lead nurturing campaigns
- Tech savvy, strong excel, and experience with Marketing platforms like Pardot or HubSpot or ability to learn quickly
- Wants to learn grow, and do new things
- Independent-thinker, who is research savvy, and smart
- Well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, content creation, design/development, social media, and email management.
- Creative and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns in an effort to drive growth.
- Is coachable, open to learning, and accepts feedback well.
- Must be enthusiastic and optimistic!
Bonus Points for Skills or Certifications in These:
- Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Pardot or Hubspot
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Copywriting Experience is a plus
- Experience in social media campaign management
Why work for Theorem?
Theorem offers excellent work/life balance and growth opportunities. We believe in our clients, teams, and the individual growth of our employees. Our core values and culture, and people is the foundation of our success. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code