We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Database Developer to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for the integration of client data elements into the defined architectural standard for use by various departments throughout the organization.
- Assist project teams with tasks associated with the Initiation, Planning, Development, Deployment and Ongoing Support Maintenance phases of our standard Project Management Methodology in accordance with the documentation that is provided defining project scope and deliverables.
- Activities may include the development of data structures, ETL development, BI report development and campaign execution.
- Develop Logic and Physical models and facilitate data integration based on the defined architecture
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) development and testing
- Submission of ETL solutions for final approval to the Systems Administrator
- Development of appropriate notification/alert strategies within all ETLs
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Data Services Department for multiple clients/projects
- Develop BI solutions using various tools i.e. SSRS, SSAS, to meet organizational needs
- Develop, implement and support customer user defined stored procedures, functions and views while maintaining data integrity.
- Suggest software, hardware and process level improvements to upper management
- Supply proper data documentation for various project phases (as necessary), i.e. Entity Relationship Diagrams, Data Dictionaries, ETL definitions
- Advise Systems Administrator on effective backup/replication scheduling.
- Capacity/scalability planning for expanding data needs
- Provide 24/7 support for clients/projects serving as the SME (as necessary)
- Integration of various 3rd data objects, i.e. Acxiom, DataFlux
- Development and implementation of various House-holding strategies as defined by PM on a per client basis
- Participate in peer code review
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above
- 5+ years IT industry experience; Marketing or Advertising experience a plus
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with BI tools like SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- VB Script, C#, .NET a plus
- MCSA, MSCE, MCDBA Certifications a plus
- Advanced problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code