We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable and talented Creative Designer to join our dynamic team.
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Visualize and create designs for websites, logos, banners and social media campaigns using software that portrays various colors, graphics and effects to better convey each concept.
- Ensure final design and layouts are visually appealing.
- Fulfilling graphic needs for advertising clients including production of display banners, static and animated ads, video ads, rich media ads, and both static and HTML email blasts.
- Engage with the internal development team to ensure optimum design output.
- Ability to work independently on projects and meet project delivery timelines.
- Collaborate closely with various teams to create delightful, consistent, and effective visual designs across a variety of mediums.
- Facilitate the design process by looping in stakeholders and copywriters when necessary.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of hands on experience in Creative Design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Relevant experience in Core Creative designing.
- Experience developing rich media Ad banners and other forms of online advertising
- Relevant experience in creative design utilizing Illustrator, Adobe, Photoshop, Corel, etc.
- Relevant experience in Celtra and flash talking tools for Ad creation
- Strong experience in UI/UX designing
- Basic HTML5, CSS3 skills
- Must have mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dream viewer).
- Solid understanding of digital advertising including image optimization, file size, and streaming video delivery.
- Experience populating weekly reports, escalation tracker & weekly stats
- 100% Adherence to SLA – TAT & Quality
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code