We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Client Delivery Tech Lead well versed in Angular JS to join our dynamic team.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of hands on experience in handling team with hands-on design, development exp in Angular with Core Java.
- Responsible for implementing solution based on the blue print or design document
- Must have good experirnce in front end and backend UI design and development.
- Provide recommendations on solutions to optimize improve the process and communicate the ﬁndings to the clients and stakeholders
- Candidate must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, ﬁlter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc.
- Work collaboratively with team, identify upskilling needs, training, coaching
- Hands on experience and implementation of complex Angular applications, modules directives, controllers, services etc.
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development Should have experience in consuming backend Services Extensive experience in Core Java, multi-threading, collections, and any web servers.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In Oral and written communication skills
- Must have team handeling skills.
- Any graduate with 6 to 8 Years’ of Experience on on design, development exp in Angular with Core Java.
- Experience in developing UI stack experience with HTML5, AngularJS
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of web services and web APIs
- Experience using ﬂuid grids, and developing responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code