We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Client Delivery Lead – Ap Ops to join our dynamic team.
- Achieve established campaign targets with respect to utilization, productivity and accuracy.
- Facilitate and manage all team trainings.
- Maintain all necessary up-to-date information/documentation of individual processes.
- Ensure constant improvement initiatives are taken for both internal and external customers
- Guide the TL’s, Team, as the case may be, in formulating new processes and systems to ensure continuous improvement.
- Supervise and mentor team members, tracking team performance including team appraisals, periodic review meetings and active feedback sessions.
- Attend Team Leads Meeting and communicate the team’s concerns to Associate Manager
- Conduct periodic team meetings to communicate any changes in the team, or any updates from the Management Meetings and to discuss issues and concerns.
- Ensure proper client management and workflow management across all assigned teams.
- Ensure all targets are met in terms of production volumes, accuracy, and TAT.
- Escalate team or customer issues if required.
- Validate the Corrective and Preventive actions (through RCA process).
- Handle all escalations both from clients and within the operational unit.
- Maintain/Facilitate a healthy client relationship by openly communicating with customers for clarifications on requests, requirements, issues and queries.
- Conduct regular client meetings and check ins including sending updates, auditing reports and discussing campaign progress.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in a it/ITES or Online Digital Marketing Domain team leadership role
- Graduate or post graduate degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Ad operations, reporting, search and email domain
- Online marketing domain knowledge.
- Proven track record in managing and executing successful client adtech campaigns.
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead team members to achieve common objectives.
- Ability to learn new technologies & processes and apply these concepts to customer needs.
- Ambitious and motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment with a focus on delivering excellent levels of service to customers
- Ability to document and showcase presentations and data when required.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement and assume end-to-end responsibility for projects from beginning to end.
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest ad coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code