We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Client Programmatic Adtech Delivery Lead to join our dynamic team.
- DV360/Adobe/MediaMath/ Amazon programmatic planning and execution
- End-to-End client programmatic campaign management and planning inputs
- Analysis of web analytics reports and translate into actionable insights
- Manage day-to-day operations of the operations team and take ownership of pre-campaign to post-campaign requirements
- Maintain full ownership of campaign management, analysis and optimization.
- Regularly proof and quality check projects.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files documenting specific requirements of each client.
- Present campaign performance metrics to clients and leadership on regular basis.
- Handle customer questions and complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Work closely with a digital planner and internal brand teams to accomplish client campaign goals.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Programmatic Campaign experience, Media buying, Social Media, team management skills & experience, Client interaction.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills – PPT and delivering presentations
- Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, DV360, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Oath)
- Experience with traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Experience with independently planning, executing, managing, analyzing, and optimize programmatic media campaigns for internal consumptions (e.g. auctionexchange based performance media, Display, Mobile or Video audience-based buying, remarking campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions).
- Basic understanding of branding & performance campaign strategies and metrics.
- Willingness to learn and develop new and existing skills in search and performance marketing.
- Willingness to test and utilize new search tools and platforms.
- Good analytical skills with high level of attention to details
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and working knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Ability to maintain agile work schedule based upon client and project requirements.
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest ad coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code