We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for knowledgable Campaign Specialists to join our dynamic team.
- Ad-Trafficking, Reporting, Screenshots, data discrepancy investigation etc.
- Review and optimize campaign delivery on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that process flow is maintained.
- Attention to detail and conducting self-checks.
- Resolve and clarify customer queries.
- Be a team player who is self-motivated, passionate, and highly responsive.
- Track and monitor his/her own performance.
- Identify process improvements and escalate to Team Leader.
- Acquire trainings as per business requirements
- Work prioritization and distribution.
- 100% Adherence to SLA – TAT & Quality
- Zero escalations
- Adherence to company policies and guidelines
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience in Online domain
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Knowledge on Ad-Trafficking and Internet/Social Networks
- Experience in Online Advertising (Display vs Search Ads)/ Digital Media industry, jargon and current trends, Java, HTML
- Knowledge on Ad Serving tools like DFA, DFP, CPM’s, CPC’s, CPA’s
- Open to Further Learning
Job Title: Campaign Specialist
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code