We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Campaign Manager well versed in programmatic, DSP and advertiser campaign management to join our dynamic team.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in setting up campaigns, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with both internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met.
- End to End Campaign Management Expertise and experience in campaign execution campaign optimization for meeting campaign KPIs and trouble-shooting campaign queries from clients Accountable for performance management of allocated campaigns.
- Will work with both internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy to ensure minimal error and make good while working under pressure to achieve deadlines in a fast paced environment.Present solutions to the development team.
- Communicate campaign recommendations back to clients very clearly and on a timely basis
- Analyze performance data, identify patterns and plan for scaling the campaigns.
- Evaluate KPIs that affect our target audience and build an understanding of how they engage with different types of campaigns.
- 100% of all allocated campaigns delivered successfully where creative SLA is met.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Excellent In oral and written communication skills
- Any graduate with 2 to 5 Years’ of Experience
- Practical experience of running the programmatic platforms on DV360, DBM, other DSP side experience is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of PG, TG, Auction deals.
- Knowledge of Advertiser/Publisher Side Trafficking platforms (viz. DFP, DFA, SSP, Atlas), Ad Network, Reporting Skills and good Ad Manager.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Knowledge of leading ad tech ecosystem – DCM, Ad verification, DSP, Audience
- Prior experience of ad operations – impression, click tags, reporting
- Working experience of Facebook and AdWords preferred)
Location – Mysore/Bangalore
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code