We are Theorem, a global full-service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks, to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable and seasoned AEM Architect to join our dynamic team.
- Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to execute tactical and strategic initiatives
- Strong understanding of the AEM platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and performance optimization to include Apache Sling, Apache Felix (OSGi) and the various implementations of the Java Content Repository (JCR)
- Hands on exposure to Adobe Marketing cloud solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Campaign, Target, Launch, Audience Manager and DTM Architect experience at least 2 projects Strong understanding of the development and deployment process within AEM, including automated build processes using Apache Maven, Jenkins and Artifactory
- Strong understanding of the base templates and components provided by AEM using HTL (formerly Sightly)
- Strong understanding of external service integration with AEM websites
- Strong understanding of the integration of AEM with Adobe Digital Asset Management platforms Experienced marketing cloud system integrator Experienced back-end and web service developer Experience developing AEM components and common libraries
- Experience working in an AEM multi-tenant environment Working with Project Teams at a Sprint level to ascertain implementation as per recommended architecture Getting involved with partner teams on technical requirements and ascertaining smooth integration of all applications with one another Sizing and related verifications of stories / tasks / other deliverables
- Helping with internal and external audits wherever required on technical and business fulfillment grounds Strategic initiatives include
- Own and provide solution for scalability, performance, security requirements.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 12 years of IT experience with 6 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager and Certified in Adobe AEM (6.1, 6.3, 6.5 ) at multiple levels, including Architect as the preference.
- Experience recommending options for technology migrations / re-platforming and other transformation / development initiatives
- Knowledge in executing POCs to validate technology roadmaps, feasibilities & possibilities with scalable solutions which are also versatile, inter-operable, can co-exist in the overall ecosystem and cost effective
- Have knowledge of security and infrastructure requirements with experience sizing such that inputs could be provided to Support teams accordingly
- Encourage and Execute thought leadership on E2E implementation of Applications including Technical Skill
- Hands-on skills in technology is a primary requirement, specifically in the following:
- AEM 6.x (mandatory skill)
- AEM Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Familiar with strategies to automate testing at all tiers and strategies to integrate projects DevOps Framework
- Ability to upgrade to and evangelize upcoming frameworks, patterns, APIs and related technologies by self
- Experience participating in constructive discussions to create a scalable technological roadmap on the above stack Job Location Bangalore Experience (Years) 12-17 Years
- Minimum 2 complete implementation experience on AEM is must and should hav played the lead role in one of implementation.
- Experience of defining user requirements and leading the nonfunctional requirement gathering session
- Experience of defining the multi-brand multi–geo taxonomy
- Understanding overall architecture and designs, of digital marketing apps, provided by others
- Proficiency with design patterns and architectural patterns and capability to provide technical design for business requirements
- Understanding of various peripheral digital marketing systems like DAM, Target, Analytics, AAM, CRM etc.
- In depth understanding of User management, roles & permissions
- Experience implementing custom security requirements
- Knowledge of configuring OOTB User interface
- Experience of custom OSGI services development
- Well versed in defining and implementing custom search requirement and optimization
- SSO implementation
- Strong experience on asset workflow customization, content migration, management of external libraries for asset processing, customer workflows, integration with enterprise apps and APIs
Why work for Theorem?
You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest and coolest brands. We are a fun, creative team, with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code