We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Adtech Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Manage and deliver an allocation of campaigns through exceptional service and quality execution, while proactively monitoring campaign delivery and presenting optimization recommendations.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy to ensure minimal error margins in a fast paced environment to achieve campaign deadlines.
- Collaborate with various teams including sales, operations and product teams to achieve goals and create solutions for clients and the business.
- Proactively identify and address gaps and risks within workflow to maximize revenues.
- Liaise with third party technology vendors and suppliers as needed.
- Evaluate new third party ad serving partners and present findings to leadership.
- Assist in diagnosis of problems across platforms and workflows and proactively provide efficient and effective troubleshooting solutions.
- Deliver advanced reporting including but not limited to cross site duplication, site level frequency, exposure to conversion, and time lag to conversion.
- Responsible for 100% successful delivery of all allocated campaigns.
- Must maintain an error rate of less than 2%, 100% completion of weekly customer work and provide ‘work in progress’ update weekly via email or phone.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in campaign management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customer centric focus.
- Working knowledge of Advertiser/Publisher trafficking platforms (ie. DFP, Atlas, etc.), Ad Network (ie. Yahoo, right Media, etc.) and reporting skills.
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge and skill sets.
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations and requirements through agile campaign management and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, autonomously determine priorities and focus support on critical needs.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Up to date knowledge of social, display, search best practices as well as knowledge of current industry trends, jargon, best practices.
- Knowledge of Java and HTML
Position Type: Full Time
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest ad coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code