We are Theorem, a global full service digital marketing and media company, with a relentless focus to fuel our client’s digital transformation. We partner with leading agencies, publishers, and networks to connect brands with audiences in a digital world. We are looking for a knowledgable Adobe Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team.
- 4 to 6 years of experience working as Adobe Campaign manager on Adobe campaign standard.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard – Workflow activities, Delivery activities, Technical workflows, User and Role Administration
- Manage client email marketing campaigns including communicating with clients on campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectation setting. Exercise discretion in resolving client issues.
- Manage multiple email campaigns, SMS, push campaigns including sending proofs and incorporating feedback from the customers with tight timelines.
- Troubleshoot and monitor data transfers and data integration issues as part of complex, dynamic messaging templates.
- Make recommendations on process improvement and operational execution on delivery of data and creative assets to support business.
- Utilize effective customer service techniques to handle client concerns. Work with internal departments to manage client issues, assess impact, and develop solutions. Exercise discretion and independent judgment in communicating and resolving issues.
- Lead process definition with clients on workflow to receive and manage messaging assets for campaigns. Manage creative asset delivery, coordination, and processing.
- Produce reports and analyze program results. Perform analytics, establish regular analysis process, and create benchmark to identify trends or issues.
- Proof and quality check projects.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files documenting specific requirements of each client.
- Handle customer questions and complaints in a timely, professional manner.
- Facilitate management of client enhancement projects. Assist in documenting, scoping, and communicating change orders.
- Train clients on the use of email marketing program management, reporting, and analysis applications.
Candidates Skills & Experience:
- Any Graduate with 4 to 6 years of experience working as Adobe Campaign manager on Adobe campaign standard.
- Interface directly with client teams, address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person and via phone and email
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Manage the campaign process in compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements
- Plan, coordinate and manage campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status
- Capable of completing Adobe campaign activities individually
- Track and monitor campaign results, resolve issues and report status to the Account Management team
- Obtain client signoff on campaign specification
- Exercise discretion in resolving client issues
- Must of Good communication.
- Must have good knowledge and hands on experience in HTML5, CSS, java scripting, Web2.0.
- The candidate must possess high level of attention to details
- Good analytical skills
- Clear thought process.
- Open to Further Learning
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Need to be flexible to work around the clock as per requirement
- Team working ability
Location: Mysore/Bangalore, India
Position Type: Full Time
Shift: Night (EMEA)
Why Work For Theorem?
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest ad coolest brands.
- We are a fun, creative team with a passion for our work.
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, accidental and term Insurance
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code