We are Theorem! We are a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We run and manage all forms of digital campaigns for brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Marketing Cloud Practice! Theorem’s Account Managers set the bar for client services and relationships by developing and executing strategies to expand accounts effectively. Our AMs believe strongly in our value proposition and cultivate strong relationships by showcasing the expertise of our teams, and Theorem’s ability to transform digital landscapes.
Our projects cover all media and marketing (digital display, social, search, campaign management, creative, data, technology, reporting, marketing cloud), but this Account Manager role will lead our marketing cloud, programs across the industry’s leading platforms.This is an opportunity to bring your proven results to an incredible team and help fuel our growth. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams and has a high level of external client engagement. You will be managing a high volume of client and partner relationships and must be able to prioritize and maximize your effectiveness and efficiency.The Account Manager is the day-to-day brand and client champion, demonstrating strong ownership of our client business keeping the focus on executional success.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value clients
- Develop, maintain and grow client, agency and platform relationships.
- Showcase your expertise in Marketing Cloud digital solutions (e.g., Salesforce) and how they can transform client’s business
- Sell Theorem’s value proposition, which are our delivery and implementations expertise and Marketing Cloud solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop scope of work for client services and projects.
- Think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals and how we can continue to add value in the Salesforce Marketing space with our portfolio expansion into other services areas (i.e., analytics, data management, bespoke tech builds, etc.)
- Project manage client goals with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert or bring in the right experts for all Marketing Cloud and targeted Salesforce Marketing cloud solutions
- Set priorities, organize workstreams, and assume a leadership role for assigned projects
- Develop, maintain and/or review weekly and monthly status reports and lead client meetings
- Understand the fundamentals on how we run our business (i.e. finance, forecasting, staffing, invoicing, etc.)
- Work with internal teams to continue to build the marketing cloud practice by evolving organizational processes, reporting templates, data analysis and campaign/journey planning.
- Ultimately, able to attribute how your efforts have contributed to driving an impact for our client’s business and in a way that it translates to revenue growth
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience in a B2B organization
- Experience working in an agency, Salesforce Partner, publisher or brand environment
- Experience working with clients, delivery and consultancy teams
- Deep understanding of Marketing Cloud solutions – Salesforce Marketing expertise is a huge plus
- Experience with managing marketing cloud campaigns from conception through to post campaign reporting.
- Experience “owning” campaigns and managing spends in a highly accountable position.
- Ability to anticipate client needs to identify growth opportunities across various types of accounts
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills
- You believe in our core values of collaboration, communication, and being pro-active
Why work for Theorem?
We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organizations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally.
We offer remote work opportunities, a very generous PTO policy, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, and other company funded employee programs. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, by hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters. Come join our team, and build on the possibilities!
- Great place to work with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing business and team
- Great benefits and high employer contributions – medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life
- Generous time off policies
- Business casual dress code