We are Theorem! We are a global managed services company, helping our clients succeed in the digital world. We run and manage all forms of digital campaigns for brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Digital/Biddable Media accounts. Theorem’s Account Managers set the bar for client services and relationships by developing and executing strategies to expand accounts effectively. Our AMs believe strongly in our value proposition and cultivate strong relationships by showcasing the expertise of our teams, and Theorem’s ability to transform digital landscapes. Our projects cover all media and marketing (digital display, social, search, campaign management, creative, data, technology, reporting, marketing cloud), but this Account Manager role will lead our clients in Biddable media projects.
This is an opportunity to bring your proven results to an incredible team and help fuel our growth. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams and has a high level of external client engagement. You will be managing a high volume of client and partner relationships and must be able to prioritize and maximize your effectiveness and efficiency. The Account Manager is the day-to-day brand and client champion, demonstrating strong ownership of our client business keeping the focus on executional success.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value clients
- Develop, maintain and grow client, agency and platform relationships.
- Showcase your expertise in Biddable Media digital solutions and how they can transform client’s business
- Lead Biddable Media and Media Ad Operations services and projects for key D2C and agency accounts.
- Sell Theorem’s value proposition for Theorem’s search, social and biddable media campaigns from the start of the process through to post campaign review
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop scope of work for client services and projects
- Provide direction to internal teams on optimizing campaign performance and demonstrate how optimization tactics are driving client performance. Translate this into actionable insights to the client.
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of biddable media activity and clearly align your work to client goals and KPIs.
- Work with internal teams to continue to build search/social practice by evolving organizational processes, reporting templates, data analysis and media planning.
- Act as subject matter expert or bring in the right experts for relevant Biddable Media engagements
- Develop, maintain and/or review weekly and monthly status reports and lead client meetings
- Understand the fundamentals on how we run our business (i.e. finance, forecasting, staffing, invoicing, etc.)
- Ultimately, able to attribute how your efforts have contributed to driving an impact for our client’s business and in a way that it translates to revenue growth
Who you are:
- 3+ years in the Biddable Media space (agency experience a plus)
- Understanding of the Media buying and Planning ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of cross-channel media and enjoy account management / client service.
- Experience in a minimum of 2 of the 4 channels: search, social, display and programmatic – both for planning and from a platform/technology perspective.
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Ability to explain solutions in a digestible way, while providing enough data and performance results to demonstrate the impact of your work.
- Experience working with clients, delivery and consultancy teams
- Knowledge of industry technologies and ad planning tools such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, amazon, Snapchat and Linked-In.
- Knowledge and experience of the primary demand side technologies e.g. Google and The Trade Desk.
- Experience with measuring the effectiveness of biddable media activity and KPIs.
- Experience working with clients and sales teams
- Experience “owning” campaigns and managing spends in a highly accountable position.
- Skilled on market leading platforms and ad management tools.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Ability to anticipate client needs to identify growth opportunities across various types of accounts
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills
- You believe in our core values of collaboration, communication, and being pro-active
Why work for us?We believe that strong teams are diverse, collaborative, and open to new ideas. Our own experiences have taught us that organizations excel when the unique skills and attributes of each individual are coupled with a core belief in unified goals. It is this synergy that pushes and inspires us to strive for excellence both personally and professionally.
We offer remote work opportunities, a very generous PTO policy, outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) with a match, and other company funded employee programs. We are a fun team, who love to celebrate birthdays, host trivia contests, and other team building events. We give back to our communities, by hosting food drives, donating to social justice causes, and building a team that leads with empathy. We offer learning and development opportunities to push your capabilities and increase your knowledge. We have an open-minded leadership team, who thinks that every voice matters. Come join our team, and build on the possibilities!